Pre-Order The New iPhone from Verizon or Apple?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I know that I will get a $30 upgrade discount from Verizon by ordering thru them, but will I get it as fast as if I ordered it from Apple? And if I do order it from Apple will they honor the Verizon $30 upgrade discount?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would think that you would get it just as fast no matter where you ordered it from, Verizon or Apple. My buddies and I all got the 4S around the same time from Verizon and Apple. As far as the discount. I have heard that some people were able to get the discount from Apple but I was not. So I ordered from Verizon.

Reactions: rpol86

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Technically, your pre-order is not going through Verizon for the handset even when you order at Verizon, its coming from the same place the Apple phones are coming from (as far as i recall, until Verizon store stock takes care of the pick up pre-orders, all the orders come straight from China that are shipped to customers homes/business).

I think Radio Shack was the only place that had a delayed delivery/stock date last year...everyone else got them out to you dependent on when you ordered them.

Last edited:
Reactions: rpol86