Post pictures of your Apple Watch Series 4

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
Am I just seeing the pics wrong? I'm confused on why people are wearing them so the crown is on the lower left side. Doesn't that make it really hard to use?

When I operate the crown, I find it easier to use my left thumb on the crown. That is possible when the crown is on the lower left side for me. This is how I want to wear and not many watches provide this option. I was so happy when AW had the option and never looked back since then.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my watch Thursday afternoon through Verizon and received it this morning. I’m on the fence about it, but I’ll use it a little longer before my final verdict. I definitely need to get a leather strap for it.

f7d483cee11088b05856428fa556649d.jpg

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Yup, I switched mine this way after pressing the buttons by accident when wearing a baseball glove. Accidentally called 911 with it and had it send texts to my wife and mother the whole way home showing my current location. It was a lot of fun ??????
You get used to the orientation quickly and there’s settings in the software to flip it like that.

Thank you for this - If I bump something I usually catch the crown. I should have explored the settings more thoroughly. Nice option.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, it's official. I don't like anyone who has posted or has a new series 4 Apple Watch in this thread

Just Kidding, but I am jealous ...LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Curious, why are you on the fence about it?

I think I just need to play around and get use to it. I also have to get use to the fact that I have this square thing on my wrist & it’s actually a watch LOL. it’s looks great on everyone I see with it, I’m just not sure I’m sold on the fact that it’s my style. I need more time to decide

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Love the bigger size. I didn’t think going from 42 to 44 would be a noticeable difference but it is. Just wish Apple added more complications to the Nike+ faces
120c2746fea796346233ffbefa6b7ed1.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeahWells