Possibly Buy another 3g with At&t?

CharlieBall

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I bought my iPhone on release day, and i was 2 months short before i could get the discount. So i signed the 2 year contract, and paid the full 500 dollar 16 gig. for a while At&t said i had my discount on August 30th. After i bough my phone

Is it possible, since i didnt use the discount and paid full price, that i could buy another iPhone for my family, even though the discount only goes to my number?

Here's what it says

Image of another iphone? - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

keyblademaster002

So can i go ahead and buy another for my family?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I bought my iPhone on release day, and i was 2 months short before i could get the discount. So i signed the 2 year contract, and paid the full 500 dollar 16 gig. for a while At&t said i had my discount on August 30th. After i bough my phone

Is it possible, since i didnt use the discount and paid full price, that i could buy another iPhone for my family, even though the discount only goes to my number?

Here's what it says

Image of another iphone? - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

keyblademaster002

So can i go ahead and buy another for my family?

I'm sure you could but I'm also going to say it probably depends on who at At&t you talk to... if you do call and they say no, simply hang up and call back. You are bound to get someone to do it for you.