Possible to display wallpaper?

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
On a non-jail-broken iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1, is it possible to display the wallpaper without any icons (except the standard 4 on the bottom of every screen) like you can on the DroidX?

If so, how? I've already tried moving icons around on and off my screens in iTunes to no avail.

I've already searched variations of this topic on Google but haven't found anything.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
There is not. You can empty it out except for 1 single app icon. If you clear one completely it will disappear when you exit "jiggle mode".

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
aee4904d-721f-8a3e.jpg
On a non-jail-broken iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1, is it possible to display the wallpaper without any icons (except the standard 4 on the bottom of every screen) like you can on the DroidX?
Do you mean in the manner like that of the attached photo?

If so, how? I've already tried moving icons around on and off my screens in iTunes to no avail.

I've already searched variations of this topic on Google but haven't found anything.
To clear a screen, just move your icons to the right until a new screen appears. All of my screen, with the exception of the default screen, has 4 icons at the top and the 4 default icons at the bottom. I do that so that the center of the screen is viewable to show off the wallpaper. NOTE: you are not going to be able to have "every" screen bare. You cannot hide your icons, either.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta