picked up my first iPhone 7+ Today coming from Samsung

AppleAddict73

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
I have never used an iPhone before. I must say that this thing is silky smooth. I really love it so far! Now I have to go out and get hey Apple Watch is Asus and it's having a problem staying connected to the iPhone I guess I will be heading to the Apple Store to get the watch. Hey Siri first time iPhone user any advice anybody can give me.

Congrats! I also just came from Samsung and honestly there is no comparison. Apple is just better in design, features, silky smooth iOS and how the whole Apple eco just seamlessly work together! Enjoy

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Made the switch in January and am not missing Android except for the personal ringtones...easier to do on Android than on Apple. I wish Apple would make it easier. I do miss being able to customize home screen, but with the security and no issues with the phone, I am happy. No lag. No glitches and when there is an update, it works flawless, don't have to do a factory reset. No battery issues. I don't have to worry about running out of juice. It is great

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I like both. I have a samsung s7 Edge that I'm typing from now and also have a 7 Plus. Have the best of both worlds.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieJJ