Patch NOW AVAILABLE through iTunes forget Saturday!!

donblay

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping maybe they'd slip in the updated carrier file for AT&T giving MMS, so such luck. guess it really is just for the SMS problem.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
It's really dark over here in CT. I think we are in for one hell of a T-Storm!!! :rolleyes:

Ditto on the CT weather....left Hartford this morning...Atlanta will not be different.
So what's the verdict, update or not to update? Anyone reporting issues with the update?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The Jailbreak will be removed but I'm sure it will be Jailbreakable in no time. Although they may just wait until 3.1 and Jailbreak that.

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
If you restore your iphone now, will it go back to 3.0 or 3.0.1?
I need to restore it since battery life and hoping that will fix it, but i dont want to have be at 3.0.1.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
will 3.01 affect the ability to jailbreak?

You lose your jailbreak, due to the restore, but it is jailbreakable now with redsn0w .8 using the 3.0 ipsw.

If you restore your iphone now, will it go back to 3.0 or 3.0.1?
I need to restore it since battery life and hoping that will fix it, but i dont want to have be at 3.0.1.

You can manually restore to the 3.0 software, using shift (option on a mac) + restore. Assuming you have already downloaded 3.0, a quick google search will tell you where iTunes has stored it on your hard drive, dependent on your OS. If you haven't already downloaded it through iTunes...a google search should provide you with a direct download link.

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
@voyager. There has been a huge amount of buzz about a SMS hack and that the iPhone is especially vulnerable. It even hit the nightly news! So that is the fix.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll