Order is subject to final credit approval

I

iMore Question

Order ##### is processing and is subject to final credit approval. Please check back later for an updated order status. Contact the Credit and Order Review Team at 866-***-**** if you have any questions about your order.

What does this even mean? Should I be worried? I did have to submit my ID front and back and the status changed to this.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. We are an Apple fan site. We don't answer those type questions here. For help with that I suggest you check the company who you have a credit with immediately. It seems potentially fraudulent and since you’ve already provided information, there may already be a problem.

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. We are an Apple fan site. We don't answer those type questions here. For help with that I suggest you check the company who you have a credit with immediately. It seems potentially fraudulent and since you’ve already provided information, there may already be a problem.

I don’t know, maybe that’s new requirement for iMore account setup? LOL - back to serious

OP - create account so you can provide more information, about how you ended up here at iMore since this doesn’t seem to be related to us here...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Order ##### is processing and is subject to final credit approval. Please check back later for an updated order status. Contact the Credit and Order Review Team at 866-***-**** if you have any questions about your order.

Why not do that since you seem to have questions?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB