Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Well got my order in and in the 45 seconds it took me to confirm everything I slipped from the first week to 4 to 6 weeks May 13 to May 27 here :crying:

Mspikes82

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I got through and ordered 2. The black 42mm seems to already be shipping in May. A also got a silver one with white band and it arrives 4/24 supposedly. Both times I was stopped from completing my order quickly because my phone number didn't have a country code.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I hope I get mine on launch date 😕 I was having trouble with the app not loading, so I did it on the website, ship date is 4/24-5/8 😫 hope it's the 24th lol

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Well that was an unfortunate turn of events. I was locked and loaded at 3am. After clicking buy it promoted for my new credit card security code which I did not know. So I had to run out to the car to grab it and by the time I entered it 3:04 I now have a shipping date of May 13-26. What a bummer

superlum

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Easy peasy using the Apple Store app with Apple Pay. I saw that the website was still down. Yikes.

Ordered two. One for me (42mm SS) and for the wife (38mm SS).

It also say 4/24 - 5/8 for me as well.

Now that I'm up I might as well catch Daredevil on Netflix.

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
That was almost too fast. I even managed to get AppleCare+ added to the order. The site freaked out for a second when I entered my gift card number. It told me that I still had a balance (even though I had plenty of money on it), I just hit submit again and it worked!

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Whew! Got the Space Gray Sport, 42mm!!

Thank you, iMore--without this thread, I would not have thought to try the iPad Apple Store! The Apple Store via Safari on my Mac never opened up.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok, now that I know the watch is on the way I will go back and order my second strap. My order did hang up on the app, saying I needed to correct my alternate phone number, which was just fine. I just deleted it.

woodstockwilcox

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Done at 4:01 in Atlanta and I used the Store app on my phone with Apple Pay...The web site is down still here. Hope folks used their phones! Could the be a test to see if you are worthy? :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad