Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
well i know if UPS is shipping they will ship to me still. checked their site and Indiana is still being shipped to (severe weather)

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Hey I'm not a verizon guy but I'm happy for you all getting your tracking numbers...I know the sense of anticipation. I'm upgrading to the 4 either tomorrow night or saturday!

Good luck to everyone who ordered, hope you get them without any trouble!

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
well i know if UPS is shipping they will ship to me still. checked their site and Indiana is still being shipped to (severe weather)

What part of Indiana you in? I have three packages that were delayed from this last storm. But if I dont get any of them tomorrow except for my iPhone I will be happy :)

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
For those that have ordered but haven't received shipping info yet try this:
Dial *611 and after the message it should recognize you've recently placed an equipment order and it will then offer to play the shipping info (Option #1) or send you the shipping info (Option 2)
Choose #2 and check your email, your shipping info should be there.

My shipping info says it was shipped and I am provided with a tracking # thru UPS. When I enter the tracking # I get this message:

Last Location: Memphis, TN, United States, Thursday, 02/03/2011

Signature Required
At the request of the sender, UPS will obtain the recipient's signature. The sender will be provided a printed copy and may also review the recipient's signature online.

Additional Information

Type: Package

Shipment Progress:
Location Date Local Time Activity What's This?
Memphis, TN, United States 02/03/2011 7:52 P.M. Origin Scan

I will be waiting at my door like a dog all day tomorrow for the UPS man

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I hope they ship via UPS to me, my town has a UPS distribution center...I could pick it up the same night if I didn't catch them at the door :D

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if the carrier chosen is regional. I'm in TX, and received my confirmation email at 1:50 CT.

ETA - Hopefully the screenshot worked this time...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien