[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my 32 gb iPhone saturday afternnon :) right after I got it, I went to the mall, ghost armoured it and bought a bumper... I'm loving this phone!! seriously was missing out when I had a blackberry

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my 32 gb iPhone saturday afternnon :) right after I got it, I went to the mall, ghost armoured it and bought a bumper... I'm loving this phone!! seriously was missing out when I had a blackberry

Feel the same. Can't see myself ever going back to a BB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.BlackB3rry.

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thought I was going to be the only one here getting on the iphone train this late after release, guess i got company lol. Got mine about a week ago and the first thing i did was jailbreak it. Seems like a whole new world to me, "spring... this" "board...that", "re-spring", cydia ... still learning. The funny thing is i went to my bb tour for something and it felt so weird i wondered if i'd ever go back to a qwerty keyboard phone again lol. Hope the veterans will be of help when needed as i know i'll be back here with questions.

jayhawkfan18

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Droid Incredible that I really enjoyed was just ready for a change and I must say the iPhone 4 is amazing! Everything on it just works. Haven't done the jailbreak yet as I am still getting use to the OS but I have a feeling that time isn't too far off ;)

mrwonka75

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
First apple product ever! Love it so far. Came over from Sprint. My last phone was the original Palm Pre. WebOS was great loved how I could personalize my phone however I wanted. Looking into jailbreaking my iPhone4 after the new update. Glad to be here and try new things.