Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Haha, got rid of it last week, snatched a Bionic on CL for playing with...and ordered a 4s for my daily (most likely). I'm a loooong time android user and was rooted the whole time, so we'll see how it goes and how I like it.

Same here man I sold my Inc2 for like 225 on eBay got tired of stuff not working and trying to keep up with everything. I am digging the iPhone 4s everything just seems so much smoother hehe

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
I placed an order through AT&T.com for 3 iPhone 4S's on December 30th. It didn't occur to me when I ordered that the stock was most likely very low because of the holidays, until now.

When I check my order status, I see the info below. It says none of the phones are on backorder. However, I called CS & they said they were out of stock now. So who should I believe? The online order status or the rep?

artwest50

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
It's on it's way! Just received a "Your Order has Shipped" and looks like I'll be getting my Iphone 4s VZW, Black, 64GB sometime before 4:30 P.M. on 01\04\2012 (Tomorrow!) :D

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
It's on it's way! Just received a "Your Order has Shipped" and looks like I'll be getting my Iphone 4s VZW, Black, 64GB sometime before 4:30 P.M. on 01\04\2012 (Tomorrow!) :D

Nice! I ordered mine last Friday through at&t.com & have yet to see any activity with the order. It is still "in progress" & no shipping info. On Sunday they told me it was going to ship immediately Monday morning. On Monday they told me it would ship out Tuesday morning. Today they tell me it will ship out today or tomorrow morning. Getting really annoyed.

artwest50

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I ordered mine last Friday through at&t.com & have yet to see any activity with the order. It is still "in progress" & no shipping info. On Sunday they told me it was going to ship immediately Monday morning. On Monday they told me it would ship out Tuesday morning. Today they tell me it will ship out today or tomorrow morning. Getting really annoyed.

I can certainly understand the frustration. I submitted my order through VZW @ 12/26/2011. I feel fortunate that I'm getting my iphone two days before the NLT shipping date.

way2muchkc4u

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

Got my "Shipped" Email and I'm also getting mine tomorrow! My order says " Standard Overnight" but Verizon uses 2 day?.? maybe i just got lucky!?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Should have just ordered thru Apple

artwest50

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
The email from Verizon Wireless will say your order has been shipped. It'll also give you an estimated delivery date and time (when you click on the Order Ticket) ;)

Reactions: cvo515

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
so if verizon says mine is shipping the 6th....i get it when? the 7th?

They overnight next business day unless you paid for Saturday delivery. If Verizon says ship BY the 6th, then that means it's the very last day that Verizon can ship it. With my phone, I had a ship BY date of 11/4 but I got mine Oct 27.

If you didn't pay extra for Saturday delivery, it'll be Monday. I may be wrong and you may get it Saturday but the rep on the phone specifically told me that it's M-F delivery only. Who knows though.

Enjoy the phone!

Reactions: cvo515

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
My iPhone 32GB 4S White finally shipped today via UPS 2nd Day Air. Should be getting here this Friday.

Both my 16GB's that I ordered are on back order. So those will probably come in next week.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77