Now that the preorders are in full swing, which phone has been more popular? 6 or 6 Plus?

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
When it's all said and done I think the 4.7 will sell slightly more. Then again you never know I'm looking forward to the plus.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Pretty much.

For for the OP is SEEMS that the + is the more popular but if rumors are to be true, there was limited amounts of them so yeah...

2 of my coworkers got in on the 6+ and BOTH said they were unsure if it was the right choice because it may be too big. Someone else said it around here but I bet that the + popularity dwindles down and some people return them for the 4.7. First time I used a Note 3 (had one for a few weeks), I HATED it and not only because it was Android. The size, holding it, getting accustomed to my daily routines on the phone took real adjusting. I learned to really enjoy the screen size but I am not sure everyone is aware of what they are jumping into going from the 5S (or previous gen) to such a monster.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Record pre-orders, but no real break down (and I doubt we'll see that for a while either). Based on availability, it'd be easy to say that the iPhone 6 Plus was the more popular device during the pre-ordering process...but that could also reflect the same as the iPhone 5S "Gold" model last year where they simply didn't anticipate the demand properly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77