Now that Apple has come out with a 5.5 inch phone...

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I think people were clamoring for a bigger screen for a while. I don't think the Plus was as much needed to satisfy those consumers as much as an iPhone coming with a generally larger screen as the iphone 6. That is what was much needed, in my opinion. Look at the crazy amount of iphones that have sold as of now. I truly don't believe they'd be the same numbers for a refreshed 4 inch device.

I agree. Larger screens are the current trend, moreover I don't believe there is a compelling reason to buy the 6, if not for the larger screen, the 6 plus fit the bill. The 6 even required a larger screen.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I think people were clamoring for a bigger screen for a while. I don't think the Plus was as much needed to satisfy those consumers as much as an iPhone coming with a generally larger screen as the iphone 6. That is what was much needed, in my opinion. Look at the crazy amount of iphones that have sold as of now. I truly don't believe they'd be the same numbers for a refreshed 4 inch device.

I think a good deal would sell if they sold like a 4.3 inch display model with the 6 internals. That is something I would really like. 4.3 inch is the real spot for me. Small enough for one handed use easily in any situation, and not that small that watching a video won't be a problem with.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think a good deal would sell if they sold like a 4.3 inch display model with the 6 internals. That is something I would really like. 4.3 inch is the real spot for me. Small enough for one handed use easily in any situation, and not that small that watching a video won't be a problem with.

I would have been perfectly fine with an upgraded 4.7 inch phone too...But that's because of my exposure with Android, but I still find myself wanting to use a iPhone 5s regardless of my love for the Android platform. Maybe it's just how I see Apple as a phone manufacturer, the one who still makes the smaller phones...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77