Next premium iPad Pro could learn a lesson from the budget 10th gen iPad — moving the Face ID camera to a landscape position

dstrauss54

May 22, 2023
Visit site
I agree 100%. Although OLED and the horizontal mounted camera will be thankful additions, the iPad Pro (now with M3) is SCREAMING for MacOS, even if it is only a virtualized option for advanced users. I am getting tired of the opposition, at both Apple and among some users, to not "spoil" their pure iPad experience. It down's have to if it is an option for advanced users. The "pure iPad" folks can continue to live in their safe iPad environment, but let the rest of us either dual boot or virtualize MacOS so we can use our iPad's both ways. Surely Apple is not just protecting its profits (two sales instead of one) while using the same hardware in the iPad that is now in the base MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and Mac Mini? I'm sure all of us dreaming of a 2-in-1 solution will pay the upcharge for the lost profit portion (unless that margin over hardware is stratospheric).

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I never heard anyone label the status quo as opposition.

Normal iPad Pro user here, will defiantly be picking up one of the new tandem oled iPads pro in March or April. iPadOS ftw .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77