Next iPhone.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
How many of yourll will upgrade for the next? Or would you consider keeping the 6+ for 2 years and switch to the gen after?

I upgrade every year and pass my one year old phone to my husband.

Likewise, I upgrade every year. Wife, 2 daughters and 2 sons-in-law are always standing in the "hand me down" line. Papa Hank always gets the new one, regardless of whose line is due for an upgrade,

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
It depends on how much of an upgrade it is. Although being on the forums will make me want to purchase one I'll try to refrain if it's only a incremental change in specs. If they release the next iPhone with 2 gigs of ram I'll more than likely be pre-ordering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
One thing about the Watch release, is its taken all the chatter. We usually start hearing the new iPhone rumors by now. Rumored parts and such. I''ll be ready for rumors as soon as I get my watch.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm upgrading only because I want a different color. I'm tired of Space Grey

Me too. I want gold. I never wanted space grey. I only got it because it was all that had in 128gb. Just hoping that the 6S has some worthwhile improvements so they I won't feel so bad at spending ?800 on a phone just to change colour 😊

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber