• Will stand in line all nite !

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • I'll wait till the dust settles and bugs are fixed

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
So tomorrow is the big day. How's everyne getting their new gadget ?!

I think I'm gonna preorder mine instead of picking it in store.
Last year I remember most of us ordered Expedited Shipping but somehow got Apple to waive the $20 shipping fee. Anyone remember the excuse we used to get that waived?!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably gonna sit outside the rogers store all night. I hope security doesn't kick me out of the eaton center though...

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I can pre-order but the fun and experience of standing in line all night cant be passed up by me. I love standing in line early in the morning and waiting then watching the store open. It's not for everybody but I love it.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I'm ordering to pickup in store. Since last year I preordered and delivered to home but ended up waiting till mid afternoon when it got delivered. In the mean time I was reading on tipb others rejoicing because they got an early morning delivery. So hopefully things will be different this year.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Im def ordering it to be delivered to me. My sister did it last year and had it by noon. Ill probably be at work during the day and be able to come home and set it up. SO excited.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Normally I'd have to have it delivered, but depending on the exact day, I may be in a city with an Apple store, in which case I will definitely go get it!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to preorder to pickup at the store. When I preordered my iPad it was a hell of a day with me finally getting it 10 minutes before I was going to leave work. The people in line at the Eaton Center got their iPads before me. So this time I wont make that mistake, I'll preorder so I'm gauranteed to get it an go to the Eaton Center for the excitement.

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Soooo excited that I'm going to start waiting outside the Apple store tonight and hope that launch is less than 4 weeks away! Um...can someone bring me food and a porta-poddy? Seriously, I am the *most* excited for this launch, and I waited in line for all of them!

echaos1210

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
pre-order and shipped to me, unfortunately having a 2-year old son i cant wait in line not only that but i work and cant take days off for this...not knocking anyone else but i would love to experience the feeling but no time on my hands

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Pre-order and will pick up in the store. I'm still not sure
whether I'll do it at Apple or AT&T this year. Last year
I did it at the AT&T store and didn't have any hiccups.

Myself

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm wanting to pre-order and have it shipped, but I may be out of town the day it's released! Anyone know if I can have it shipped to a different address (in this case my parents) so I can still get it on release day and not have to wait until the following Sunday?!

gfenn11

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
So tomorrow is the big day. How's everyne getting their new gadget ?!

I think I'm gonna preorder mine instead of picking it in store.
Last year I remember most of us ordered Expedited Shipping but somehow got Apple to waive the $20 shipping fee. Anyone remember the excuse we used to get that waived?!

What? Where are you?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travishoang