new with 7 plus (i had iphone 6) any advise?

crunco

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
hello

I just got my new 7 plus :cool: any tips for new stuff? how to enable the 3d sensor?
i have small hands, any advise to use the iphone? also, may you recommend on a case? thin and not too heavy case that keeps the beauty.

thanks

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I went from the iPhone 6 to the 7 Plus. Was a big change at first to get use too. I used two hands for typing on my 6 so I'm still doing it with my plus. Get a third party app for better control of the camera would be my best suggestion. As good as the camera is, a third party app will allow you better control of it. Camera+ & ProCamera are both good apps.

As for cases, I suggest Apple Leather or Silicone cases. I use both and really like them. Have always felt confident using them. I tend to be very careful with my phones though. If they are not enough protection I suggest going with something from Otterbox. Little bulkier a case but absolute solid protection.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
hello

I just got my new 7 plus :cool: any tips for new stuff? how to enable the 3d sensor?
i have small hands, any advise to use the iphone? also, may you recommend on a case? thin and not too heavy case that keeps the beauty.

thanks

I have the tough armor case from Spigen on mine and like it a lot. Not too bulky and feels good in hand.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just wait a few days. The giant factor will disappear and it will feel as normal as your iPhone 6 did, in my opinion...??????

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Awesome stuff @crunco! Congratulations on your new purchased. That dual camera set up with 'Portrait Mode' is super cool :D

i have small hands, any advise to use the iphone?

Only thing i can recommend is using 2 hands then. :) I'm in the same boat as you with small hands and it's not so bad. you get used to it fairly quickly. Unfortunately we can't make the width of the devices any thinner haha. With regards to cases. I would recommend having a look at the "Spigen" range of Apple cases. They have some nice choices :)

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I have small hands and I can manage the 7+ just fine, so I don't think you'll have a problem either. :)

As for a case, the ones I recommend that are nice and thin are the Apple silicone cases and the Apple leather cases. They aren't very cheap (between $35 and $50), but they are really thin, they work well with the phone, and they are really nice to look at.