New time change bug on Series 4

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
It’s apparently only with a specific complication on the infograph modular face (the activity complication forces a reboot loop if the graph doesn’t have 24 hours to show), so it’s S4 only. It’s hit a few Australians this morning apparently.

I’m not sure when it happens in Europe, I know that In the US we have another 4 weeks, but on the off chance Apple doesn’t patch watchOS 5, maybe take that complication off?

https://9to5mac.com/2018/10/07/apple-watch-series-4-crash-loop-bug/

loulouOz

May 17, 2015
Visit site
It’s apparently only with a specific complication on the infograph modular face (the activity complication forces a reboot loop if the graph doesn’t have 24 hours to show), so it’s S4 only. It’s hit a few Australians this morning apparently.

I’m not sure when it happens in Europe, I know that In the US we have another 4 weeks, but on the off chance Apple doesn’t patch watchOS 5, maybe take that complication off?

https://9to5mac.com/2018/10/07/apple-watch-series-4-crash-loop-bug/

I have had a very unpleasant and poor apple support experience about this. It looks like it is fine for apple to waste customer’s time, they were not helpful at all and quite rude to be honest. At this point, I only want a refund.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
The sad thing is that this is not Apple’s first issue with time changing bugs, and you’d think by now it would be a major part of testing every product going forward.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I guess in a way I am glad my AW4 is still processing, and won't ship fro another few weeks. Hopefully they will fix this before we got to DST, which we really should just get rid of anyways.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up!! This sucks for the folks using the infograph face. It’s too busy for my liking, so hopefully I’m in the clear & this issue won’t spread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon