New lock scrren app!

CPColley

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So i just saw on the app store a new lock screen app that does just about everything the one in the cydia app store does! i love it! I was bummed about there not being one on apples app store b/c I refuse to jailbreak my new vzw iphone but now that there is im ecstatic! it's great try it out!

CPColley

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
it's called lock screen lol and it allows you to see text preview, cal events, weather(current and 7 day forecast) along with any background you want!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just checked it out...this is basically a wallpaper app.

For instance, it lets you "see weather on your lock screen," but the way it does that is to load up a forecast in the app, then take a screenshot of it, then set that screenshot as the lock screen wallpaper. It cannot update itself--if you set it up with calendar appointments, it cannot add any new ones. If the weather forecast changes, the lock screen will not change.

In other words, you could save two dollars by writing down the forecast and your calendar appointments on a piece of paper, then taking a picture of it. Just be ready to do it all over again as soon as you need to change anything.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I would love it if Apple would open up the lock screen a bit...so many of my non-jailbroken friends want better locks but refuse to JB for them!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl