Need a SiriServer to power your Siri GUI? Read this!

NetworkLabs

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I am accepting reversing spots on my Private Server for up to 4 people. Now, this is using my resources and I will not GUARANTEE 24/7 uptime. I will try to keep it up most of the day.

Here are some benefits of using MY private server -
1) The server WILL have lots of updates. Your server will NOT be the basic plugins.
2) You will pretty much have great speed with this server. It doesn't take much to power SiriServerCore and with only 5 users, it won't lag.
3) Sooner or later, I will be updating the Siri GUI. The GUI will include better integration with iOS 5/6, and will include some new and improved features. (NOTE - I am not promising this, but I will probably do it. It all depends!)

I will be accepting pre-invites. If you would like access, send me a Private Message or a email at gavingreininger@me.com

Thanks,
NetworkLabs

Additional Information -

Your data is NOT RECORDED. The only thing I have access to is basically what you say. The command prompt that runs SiriServerCore shows what you said with the estimated accuracy. So, this is the only thing I can see and that isn't even recorded. I will NOT track your data. I just thought you should know this if you do use my Private Server.

NetworkLabs

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow. I am actually amazed. I thought people would like to have access to a PREMIUM server that you don't have to pay for. Guess not. =/

If no one accepts this offer, I will terminate the offer at - September 21st, 2012 @ 12AM Central Time

elokito

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow. I am actually amazed. I thought people would like to have access to a PREMIUM server that you don't have to pay for. Guess not. =/

If no one accepts this offer, I will terminate the offer at - September 21st, 2012 @ 12AM Central Time

Just curious whats the difference between this and simply installing siriport from siriport.ru?

NetworkLabs

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, siriport.ru, for one, is made in Russia while this is made in the US. And! I also will maintain this server and add more plugins. Although I will try to add things every week, School will always come first, so yea... But again, I'll do my best to make this ServerServer the best!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy