Nail in the coffin on iMores slumber party threads :(

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I didn’t switch to iPhone until the 6s+ and that was my first official preorder slumber party thread, but I followed along in those threads since I think the 5s just because getting new a new phone is exciting and no one could build hype like Apple.

With the pre-order time being 5am pacific time, it now pretty much makes a sleepover thread pointless, and even though this forum isn’t what it used to be it still makes me pretty darn sad.

Is there something we can do to make this launch special?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yeah, it does take a bit of the fun out of it not pressing refresh constantly, chatting about our anxiety, and generally making a bigger deal out of it all than it is. LOL

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I thought it was just me .
I hate that they changed the time.
Cause thats 8am for me. I'll be heavy into work. But I have my alarm set for 5 mins before, I'll be getting lost at work somewhere for about ten minutes. Lol

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I thought it was just me .
I hate that they changed the time.
Cause thats 8am for me. I'll be heavy into work. But I have my alarm set for 5 mins before, I'll be getting lost at work somewhere for about ten minutes. Lol

I hate the new time too. I’ll be dropping kids off at school and daycare and on my way to work.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So I was watching the latest iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent, Mikah had a great tip to make ordering smooth and fast. Go in and make your selections (trade-in, model, finish, capacity, etc) and then click on the heart. Then you have it all set up and when it comes time to order, all you have to do is open your favorites, and select your order, and hit submit. It should be very easy to do that way!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So I was watching the latest iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent, Mikah had a great tip to make ordering smooth and fast. Go in and make your selections (trade-in, model, finish, capacity, etc) and then click on the heart. Then you have it all set up and when it comes time to order, all you have to do is open your favorites, and select your order, and hit submit. It should be very easy to do that way!

Thanks for this!!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
If......IF.....I upgrade, I'll wait a week or two and see what, if any, major complaints are before I decide to get one or not.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
As much as I love opening up the package of a shiny brand new device I’m going to have to stick with my XS Max. Hopefully I’m not missing too much!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87