My last iPhone

Joern Frese

Jun 30, 2018
Visit site
I got an iPhone 7 and a 5 as company phones. Lately I can’t open excel sheets any longer!?! and on most of my frequently visited news pages videos don’t play. All software updates have regularly been applied. Beside that my iPhones also crash quite frequently. My employers with iPhones are also experiencing similar problems. I can’t say the same about Android powered devices. Luckily as a third company phone I still got an Android device. Never iPhones again!! For my family and my company I’m switching over to only Android powered devices.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I got an iPhone 7 and a 5 as company phones. Lately I can’t open excel sheets any longer!?! and on most of my frequently visited news pages videos don’t play. All software updates have regularly been applied. Beside that my iPhones also crash quite frequently. My employers with iPhones are also experiencing similar problems. I can’t say the same about Android powered devices. Luckily as a third company phone I still got an Android device. Never iPhones again!! For my family and my company I’m switching over to only Android powered devices.

I’m sorry to hear this. It’s safe to say I’m speaking for millions of people that they don’t have these kind of frustrating issues. And if they do, it’s mostly solved by contacting https://support.apple.com.

I hope your experience with Android will remain good.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately not everyone has a positive experience with a smartphone brand, but I’m glad to know that Android works for you and your situation. Take care.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Videos not playing may be because they use Flash. You might try them in a different browser. I use the Puffin browser for anything flash.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Well I had the same issues with Android and been happy and satisfied and  and iOS.

Good luck in your future smartphone experiences.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm glad Android works for you. Our sister site Android Central should be perfect for you to post your satisfaction with Android. Feel free to join. Thanks.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77