My iphone 6s plus began to lag and freeze!!!

amr ashraf mostafa

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Hello
I have the iphone 6s plus for more than 18 months and it was performing great for the entire 18 months of the ownership,
But now it began to freeze and lag in some application like trying to open the phonebook and search for a contact it freezes for 10 or 20 seconds before it take the action ....what shall be the reason for that and how to solve this problem.
This is my first i phone and i switched to iphone to rest my mind from the laggy android.
Need help please?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
First try to power off and restart your iPhone. If this doesn’t help, hold down the power button until you see the slider and press the home button until it disappears. This will free your RAM and you should notice your iPhone reacts faster.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am afraid of any battery issues
Since the version 10.0.2 is very good in battery
What do you think?

No matter what iPhone model I’ve used, my battery life has almost always been excellent. A couple of betas in the past made it not so excellent, but after a restore and set up as new or a beta update the issue was resolved. In my opinion, you should update to the latest iOS version for you device. I doubt you’ll have battery-related issues because of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855