My Delayed Plus Order Helped Me Buy an iPad Pro

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to join in on the fun today but since my best buy order was delayed three weeks, I used their free gift cards to help buy a 12.9 ipad pro! I love it and am glad I have a new gadget to play with while I wait.

Did anyone else use their free best buy gift card to buy anything fun?

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to join in on the fun today but since my best buy order was delayed three weeks, I used their free gift cards to help buy a 12.9 ipad pro! I love it and am glad I have a new gadget to play with while I wait.

Did anyone else use their free best buy gift card to buy anything fun?

Did you already get your gift card? They told me I would'nt get mine till I came in to pick up the phone.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I got it in my email when I got the notice that my shipping was delayed 3 weeks. Also got one for my apple watch order that got delayed two weeks.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Woohoo, congrats!!! I got my baby pro 9.7 about a month ago just because, and I can't stop gushing about it, I've been having so much fun with it. And YES, it is helping me weather the wait for my 7 Plus to be delivered, lol.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo, congrats!!! I got my baby pro 9.7 about a month ago just because, and I can't stop gushing about it, I've been having so much fun with it. And YES, it is helping me weather the wait for my 7 Plus to be delivered, lol.

It was seeing your posts that got me interested in finally pulling the trigger. I've always had interested in it but never really thought I'd buy one til I read up on all your uses and excitement on it!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
YAY, I'm a shameless enabler, awesome! :D
Pencil to draw sketches and plans, we are remodeling our home. Im like a kid in a candy store, it's so much fun, lol.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I got rear ended last month. It didn't look like much damage, but I got an estimate for $1,100! I called it into insurance, and they said they can cut me a check for $800. I'll take it, and turn it into an iPad Pro 9.7". My car is a 2007 Ford Focus and won't be worth much if I trade it in. I'm going to keep driving it for a couple more years at least. Right now, that money can go toward something fun :).

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I got rear ended last month. It didn't look like much damage, but I got an estimate for $1,100! I called it into insurance, and they said they can cut me a check for $800. I'll take it, and turn it into an iPad Pro 9.7". My car is a 2007 Ford Focus and won't be worth much if I trade it in. I'm going to keep driving it for a couple more years at least. Right now, that money can go toward something fun :).

Ooh. You sound like me. I prefer new toys as well. Just ask my Surface Pro 4.