Multitasking games

cicivin

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
How long do you think it will take game developers to send out updates for their games to pause while multitasking and not just start over. This really bugs me because I mainly switched to my iphone 4 because I am an avid gamer, but I am always getting text messages and would rather not have to ignore my messages to play, or answer and have to restart. So anyone alhave an idea how long it will take to fix this?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
There is no telling when an update is going to be made available. If you are having an issue, you can always report it to the developer so it can be addressed.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

clapfoot

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Most games already have multitasking implemented since it's been available for awhile now (iOS 4). If the developer hasn't added support for it yet it seems unlikely that they'll add it now.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
How long do you think it will take game developers to send out updates for their games to pause while multitasking and not just start over. This really bugs me because I mainly switched to my iphone 4 because I am an avid gamer, but I am always getting text messages and would rather not have to ignore my messages to play, or answer and have to restart. So anyone alhave an idea how long it will take to fix this?

Have you tried MobileNotifier by Peter Hajas in cydia. It's awesome when your doing things/games to reply in the app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni