Moving photos to shared library failing

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a set of specific photos that I’ve attempted to move to the shared photo library and it keeps failing. Any idea why?

Last edited:

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: this was occurring when attempting to move a batch of approximately 20 photos or so at once to the shared library. I have since slowly moved about 3 photos at a time which seems to have worked until I got down to one particular photo that wouldn’t move. Maybe it was a corrupt photo file or something. I have since deleted it, and no longer have the problem.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm glad you were able to figure it out! I've never had a shared library before, but with the holidays coming, I'm thinking of trying it out!

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you were able to figure it out! I've never had a shared library before, but with the holidays coming, I'm thinking of trying it out!

Yeah for sure. Between my wife and I I’m the one that manages all the photos. We were always asking each other “do you have that photo, send me that pic” etc. now with one shared library, we can both have the same photos without having to ask and send them to each other constantly

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77