Most active and followed Mobiles Nation community?

Nikito27

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!
I moved to iOS recently, but before switching I used both android and windows phone.
I always followed the Mobiles Nation forum and news website both for android (android central) and windows phone (windows phone central).
I was wandering if anyone knew which community is more active and which community is more followed in terms of website visits and followers.
To me it seems that windows phone central comes first, android central second and imore third (can't judge on crack berry as I never followed it).
It seems to me that the articles on WP central and android central are more commented than the ones here on imore.
Not judging the quality of the communities (they are all awesome), just the popularity!
Does anyone have actual numbers? Or maybe more experience than me?
Thanks a lot! ;)

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome i'm encountering the same question haha, recently switched to iOS and all my tablets, computers and phones will be replaced with Apple products soon.
I don't know exact numbers but in regular base are all the Android forums mainly more popular because of more users.
See this forum and other Apple forums as exlusive and premium like Apple is.
I saw alot of usefull information here on iMore,not really much useless comments like the other popular forums are having.

Welcome to Apple mate ;)

Nikito27

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Welcome i'm encountering the same question haha, recently switched to iOS and all my tablets, computers and phones will be replaced with Apple products soon.
I don't know exact numbers but in regular base are all the Android forums mainly more popular because of more users.
See this forum and other Apple forums as exlusive and premium like Apple is.
I saw alot of usefull information here on iMore,not really much useless comments like the other popular forums are having.

Welcome to Apple mate ;)

Yeah true! Not many useless comments! There were loads of comment fights on the other communities! I kinda miss them, had good laughs reading insane comments and even more insane answers ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB