Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 4 (iPod nano + iPad 3 + Xbox giveaway!)

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I need a good workout/upbeat music mix to keep up the tempo. Any recommendations? I can only listen to Party Rock Anthem so many times before I start wanting to stab myself in the face, but I don't yet have anything else in my library that has that kind of energy.

Honestly, I just went through my library and found songs with the right tempo. I'm a cyclist and need something to roughly match my pedaling, so I added a few songs from The Strokes, some Arctic Monkeys and Black Keys, and, of course, "Don't Sweat the Technique."

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
status update:

1. did my run/jog
2. did not go to bed by midnight
3. did cut back on sugar
4. did eat more veggies

Trying to get there!

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I did it! Consistant Tuesday and Thursday gym time all four weeks. My office mate and I went to the gym today. We measured his waist and he lost two inches. I wasn't going for weight loss, just improce tone and endurance. I definately feel I achieved that and I was glad to be there for my office mate to help him achieve his goal. We aren't done yet. Mountain biking season is still not here for us yet, but we are getting ready.

Thanks iMore community for helping with the motivation!

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
status update

1. did go for run
2. did go to bed by midnight
3. did cut back on sugar
4. did eat more veggies

HOORAY 4 out of 4 finally

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Didn't get to the gym last night -- dinner w a friend instead -- but I'm still eating (mostly) right and exercising and drinking hardly ever. February was a vast improvement over January, thanks to the challenge. My doctor was happy with me when I saw her the other day and told her I've been doing cardio! (Blood clots run in my family.)

cjhpe

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I am happy. I did the strength training every morning with one day off for four weeks. Except the couple of days I was sick. Most consistent I have been with exercise in about 5 years...

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
This has been a tough week, Monday a family member got into a bad car accident and 1 died, I started eating for comfort again, gained 4 lbs back. I'm trying to get my eating habits back under control but it's hard. I can't change what happened, being overweight and out of shape is just gonna make me feel worse. I gotta break this bad habit.

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
This has been a tough week, Monday a family member got into a bad car accident and 1 died, I started eating for comfort again, gained 4 lbs back. I'm trying to get my eating habits back under control but it's hard. I can't change what happened, being overweight and out of shape is just gonna make me feel worse. I gotta break this bad habit.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I wish you all the best.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Cardio, cardio, cardio... with some yoga mixed in. (don't knock it, just started yoga today, and those yogis are freakin' tough!)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77