Minimalist Case Recommendations?

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I used a bumper with my iPhone 4 and really liked it, but Apple isn't making a bumper for the iPhone 5. I saw that another company was making a bumper, but I don't think I want a bumper this time anyway.

Any recommendations for a minimalist case worthy of this slim sexy beast of an iPhone?

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Either the case mate or maybe something by Speck. Their i5 cases became available this morning. Unfortunately the color I want isn't available until a 1 or 1.5 months later though. :(

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I went to Best Buy earlier and picked up a clear TPU case made by Rocket Fish for about 20 bucks .. You can barely tell it's on there because it's crystal clear, still shows the device beautifully, and it protects well from surface scratches.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Rocketfish "new iphone" soft shell clear case. Its transparent and does not add bulk or take away from the phones looks one bit.

Best Buy $24.99

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
with the iphone 5 being so thin to start off with, i decided to get a "maximalist" :D case - otterbox defender... after going naked with my iphones since the original, through to my 4S, I'm going the pu$$y route with my 5, and protecting it to the max so I can sell it with nary a scratch next year... something I wish I could say for my 4S, but it's got "signs of use"...

the iphone 5 defender case isn't as obnoxiously thick as previous iphone cases thanks to the 5 being SOOOO thin to start off with...

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
incipio has always been nice for me. I ordered two of their feather cases. Hopefully its the nice soft plastic of my 9850 silicrylic case. That stuff is awesome. Im still looking for a hardshell case with silicone inside.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the speck products candyshell matte finish case in black. its thin yet covers the top/bottom better. I have had the Case-Mate breathe minimalist case on my iP4S and did not care for it, first no top or bottom protection and worse was all the dirt that came through the tiny holes on the back. Fortunately I put a screen protector on it and kept it looking like new.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll