Made the upgrade

appleguy247

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah me to always had 32 but felt I needed to go with the most which is why I chose the 128GB model the 64 might have done the job but rather have it and not need it then need it and not have the space but I am very happy with my choice

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah me to always had 32 but felt I needed to go with the most which is why I chose the 128GB model the 64 might have done the job but rather have it and not need it then need it and not have the space but I am very happy with my choice

I went with the same one. Silver 128 GB. I've only used a little over 40 GB. But I love not having to worry about my storage at all. With my 64 GB I was constantly double checking to make sure I'd be good before I download this album or app. I just download and keep moving now with no worries. It will surely last me for a long time if i decide not to go with the new iPhone this year.

Enjoy your new phone!

appleguy247

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
That's what I'm talking about Kitty I have always gone over my storage on 32 so with my catalog getting bigger May as well get the most so that's why I went with the128GB this time👍🏾

Victor Tech

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
The amount of storage you get is completely dependent on what you do on your phone. Nevertheless congrats on your new phone you won't be disappointed!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo