lots of problems jailbreaking iphone 4 4.3.1

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm really confused! If you're on O2 and had it working, why do you care about getting tmobile to work??

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL you and me both, OP tell us what the phone was locked to when you bought it TMobile? has it ever worked on O2? I know you JB it finally so are you now trying to get it to work? what is the problem now?

Massie I might be wrong but I'm going to take a stab at it. I think OP bought the phone locked to TMo. They JB the phone but was unable to actually use it as a phone because it can't be unlocked. They had an old TMo sim so they thought they would try and use that to see if the phone works. Am I correct OP?

neoeire

May 19, 2011
Visit site
LOL you and me both, OP tell us what the phone was locked to when you bought it TMobile? has it ever worked on O2? I know you JB it finally so are you now trying to get it to work? what is the problem now?

Massie I might be wrong but I'm going to take a stab at it. I think OP bought the phone locked to TMo. They JB the phone but was unable to actually use it as a phone because it can't be unlocked. They had an old TMo sim so they thought they would try and use that to see if the phone works. Am I correct OP?

basically m8, ur spot on, im on 02 with my bb storm, and when i got the iphone he said it was locked to tmob and should me it calling with his chip, then i bough it off him...

tried a tmob micro sim which does work in another iphone 4 and i still get 1 bar.

havent had the chance to contact tmob yet to check the imei and blacklist.
plumbers been round all week and had to take the week off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost