Looking for a New Case! Help!

50ShadesofDroidx

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
So I've been using my case from Incipio for quite some time now, and wanted a change. I wanted something that wasn't too bulky, looks nice, and has decent protection. I have a few in mind, but wanted to ask on your guys's opinions on some of these cases. Help please! :cool:

71Xq46UU8tL._SL1500_.jpg
iPhone 6 Case 4 7" Dual Layer Premium Case Obliq Xtreme Pro Anti Shock Armor | eBay

$_1.JPG
iPhone 6 Case 4 7 Metallic Bumper Clear Back Obliq MCB Ultra Hybrid Fusion Slim | eBay

31rGL54PndL.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Incipio-EDGE®...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2474155

81CESaDkh3L._SL1500_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Verus-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2474155

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping you would have listed the Verus Iron Shield. I got that case before my iphone arrived based on Flossy Carter's review of it and it's still my favorite case at the moment. I've bought probably 7 other cases, but the Iron Shield is the one I'm rockin the most. Something about that Aluminum feel just can't be beat.

jtb79

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I like the Apple leather case personally cause I don't like bulk. I have an Otterbox commuter I use on days I know my phone might be put in a compromising position. I haven't used on but I have heard great things about the Urban Armor Gear as well.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Rhino Shield bumper case. Technically is a bumper and not a full case, but comes with a back screen protector and you can also get a front screen protector.

Super light and very protective. YouTube it and you'll see it is drop rated at 11 feet. I'm loving mine

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

50ShadesofDroidx

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping you would have listed the Verus Iron Shield. I got that case before my iphone arrived based on Flossy Carter's review of it and it's still my favorite case at the moment. I've bought probably 7 other cases, but the Iron Shield is the one I'm rockin the most. Something about that Aluminum feel just can't be beat.

I ACTUALLY SAW IT FROM FLOSSY TOO! hahaha

MDsmartphone

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Just be cautious with any case with metal. I had the new hybrid metal which looked AWESOME but it interfered with my cell and WiFi signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk