Little help about Whatsapp

Glupanoid

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hy everyone I need just a little help about one thing.I am going to be honest,I have 2-3 annoying friends on whatsapp and dont want to text them so I just say I am going to sleep or smth like that but I would want to chat with gf or other friends.Is there a way that they can see that I was for example last seen at 12:35 but I am online and texting with other friends?
I found out way but it doesnt work,maybe its because of whatsapp update,but on messenger it works.So basically i turn of 3g and wifi an go to see friends message and i write new message and send but it isnt sent because I am not connect to any internet source.So when i connect to wifi its automaticly sent.
I tried to do that on whatsapp but it doesnt work,button "sent" is grey and I cant press it.
So if anyone can help?
Sorry for bad english.Thanks! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
You can only block them, then they'll see a different timestamp or nothing. (Tip: deactivate the 'Last Seen Timestamp' in advanced settings before)
But you're not able to trick certain people with a different timestamp only or something.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
But wont they know I blocked them?
So when I am online they wont see me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can set the "last seen timestamp" off, so everybody is only able to see if you're online.
They'll notice that your timestamp isn't there if you're offline. And if they ask you about that, you tell them there's an option, make them a screenshot and they'll see.
Then they'll NOT know if you block them, because you're just not shown as online anymore.

Sent from my space gray iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

richu75

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
wa.jpg

Turn off the timestamp. It's under Settings > Chat settings > Advanced.
But keep in mind that none of your contacts will be able to see your online status.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu