Likes and dislikes of iPhone 6 rumors so far?

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'd LOVE a bigger screen. I'd also be disappointed if the camera remained at only 8MP... lets push the buck a bit Apple!

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't even mind it if the models stayed at 16/32/64, if there were a MicroSD card slot, and the ability to install apps and sync photos, music, etc. onto the SD card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm worried that the power button will be pressed if u have it in our pockets for some reason.

I wish they would up the display graphics making it look much more clearer.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Based on the rumours and mockups I don't like how thin it is. I have the 5th gen iPod touch, I don't want a phone that thin.

Based on the mockup, I hate the power button on the side thing. It's really annoying, just like the headphone jack on the bottom

I don't want the power button on the side either but I actually like the headphone jack at the bottom.

I really want a 128GB configuration. Yes, I can store my large iTunes library in iTunes Match or Google Play Music (Which I am currently doing), but it's eating up my data plan. Coming very close to using up the 10GB per month that I share with another person. Last month, for example, I used around 6.7GB of data, with the other user using around 3GB.

Yea, if I had to use a cloud music service I would be using anywhere between 15-20 GB of data. My music library alone is 17.2 GB in size and with apps and videos increasing in size a 128 GB option would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't want it bigger, and I don't want it rounded like the iPod/iPad. I LOVE the 5S look. In light of the recent "leaks" I anticipate that I won't be too overwhelmed this year.
(But that's fine. I'll just get the 5S and the complementary iWatch.)

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully Apple has something up their sleeves with the iPhone 6.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Re: Likes and dislikes of iphone 6 so far.

Do you know the reason why they put the headphone jack in the bottom to begin with?

And the power button is on the side?! I did not know that. Must've missed that info.

The reason I read they moved the headphone jack to the bottom had to do with the placement of sensors on the top. To make it thinner they had to relocate it.

The supposed reason for moving the power button on the side is for one handed operation. With a larger screen one couldn't use the sleep/wake button with the same hand holding it.

These are just things I've read on other sites though. Not sure if these are true.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
There's even more rumors going around that the new iPhone may launch in August instead of September and even a larger 5.5 inch iPhone in September.

I think what we see right now is what we might get if the rumors turn out to be true.

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll like it. The size may seem large, but I still think it'll be a win for Apple and that's really want they want. We will still buy them in millions and that's what counts.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only person who likes the size of the iPhone as is. I have a 4s and its great. Its in a mophie, so I could handle a 5, but I simply DO NOT WANT A BIGGER PHONE. Make the screen edge to edge, that's fine, but I don't need a mini TV in my pocket. I like the current size, I am not against Apple release more than one size, (iPhone 6b [for Big]) but I personally like my little phone that shows excellent videos. If I want to watch a movie on something bigger, I have a tablet and computer.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only person who likes the size of the iPhone as is. I have a 4s and its great. Its in a mophie, so I could handle a 5, but I simply DO NOT WANT A BIGGER PHONE. Make the screen edge to edge, that's fine, but I don't need a mini TV in my pocket. I like the current size, I am not against Apple release more than one size, (iPhone 6b [for Big]) but I personally like my little phone that shows excellent videos. If I want to watch a movie on something bigger, I have a tablet and computer.

I think Apple is still going to sell older generation iPhone that way if you already don't have a 5s but don't want a 6, they can upgrade to 5s.

But I get what you mean.

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty content with all the current speculations about the upcoming iphone 6, except for how it's said to be significantly thinner. We don't need a thinner phone, keep the same thickness and allow for a bigger battery ✊

Sent from my iPhone 5 📱

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully they do upgrade the battery like they did with the Motorola razr maxx.

I just want the new iphone with Touch ID which I know they will get. And a better camera.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
With hope the 16gig version will be no more. It's just to little storage for a flagship device. I like the idea do a 4.7 inch device and I love side power buttons. I just hope NFC trusted Bluetooth and some more advance features are introduced.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I also want one more feature hopefully they'll add. Waterproof iphone!

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I like the increased size of it. Been waiting for a larger screen for awhile now. I like the roundediness of it. Dislike camera if it stays at 8mp. The spreader only on one side. I'd like to see dual speakers. I hope for the 32/64/128 option. I love the headphone jack at the bottom. Wish they did it with the iPads. I don't think anyone as said this but I hope it's easy to replace the screen. Hope it's unscrew bottom screws and lift. Better yet stronger material like the sapphire crystal I've been hearing about. That is all for now until further leaks appear.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I like the increased size of it. Been waiting for a larger screen for awhile now. I like the roundediness of it. Dislike camera if it stays at 8mp. The spreader only on one side. I'd like to see dual speakers. I hope for the 32/64/128 option. I love the headphone jack at the bottom. Wish they did it with the iPads. I don't think anyone as said this but I hope it's easy to replace the screen. Hope it's unscrew bottom screws and lift. Better yet stronger material like the sapphire crystal I've been hearing about. That is all for now until further leaks appear.

Well luckily, Apple did buy out the company ifixit where they help replace cracked screens and stuff.

I like how it looks but I also do hope they come up with a better camera and resolution to make images look stunning.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77