Just preordered!!!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Well
My order flipped to an editable status and I could correct the typo I made in the shipping address...but sadly even though my order was placed at 8:02am the arrival date is September 23. I was reallllllly hoping it would update to launch day.

Sigh.

Did you order though Apple or carrier? I ask because I need to edit my phone number for my order I placed through Apple?

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Ordered 8am. Cancelled 11am. Gonna stick with my XS another year. But excited for all of you grabbing an 11 series.
2a487cd6c4f4a332311164acab63dc10.jpg

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just checked my order status. Says will ship Sept. 20, but the email confirmation I received says delivery Sept. 20. So a little confused.
I got in right at the moment preorders opened but the process took about 40 minutes.

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Ordered the pro Max 256gb in green from Verizon right as it went live. Looking forward to getting it. My xs Max has been disappointing, to say the least. Glitchiest iPhone I’ve ever had. Will be happy to see it go.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Silver 11 pro Max 64g

Ordered through Apple cause att website was trippin as usual....

Confirmation email came 5 mins later

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I've got a question for all of you who pre-order. I've never done so, and have purchased from either my carrier or at Best Buy. My cousin, who is switching from a Pixel, wants to pre-order, yet she's unsure of what color she wants. I've suggested that she wait, and go look at the phones in person so she can see for herself. She wants to also have a glass screen protector put on the phone when she purchases it. Does Apple do that for phones that people have preordered?

Personally, she's going to be freaked out by the change in operating systems, and I think she'd do better to not preorder and just go to the store and buy it once she knows exactly what she wants. What do you guys think?

It makes sense for your cousin to go and see them in store if unsure of the colour. However depending on stock supply she may not be able to get the one she wants on release day, getting in quick on the preorders is often the only way to do that. Stores will be getting stock in every day after that however and you can usually check online (early morning best time) if your store has what you want and then reserve it.
Regarding the screen protector, yes you can have them fitted in store, at least here in the UK.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It makes sense for your cousin to go and see them in store if unsure of the colour. However depending on stock supply she may not be able to get the one she wants on release day, getting in quick on the preorders is often the only way to do that. Stores will be getting stock in every day after that however and you can usually check online (early morning best time) if your store has what you want and then reserve it.
Regarding the screen protector, yes you can have them fitted in store, at least here in the UK.

Thank you!

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered right at 7:01 am as soon as the Apple Store App on my iPhone was available for 512 gB Pro Max SG. Currently in preparing for shipment and got tracking info.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
She should get in store. She won’t be as frustrated with the switch. It’s not that difficult learning the iOS!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Ohhhhh so my Apple ship date says the 23rd...but this morning I got a tracking number in UPS and it says launch day delivery, and I just got my AppleCare email with my serial number.

It’s cominnnnnnnnnng...