Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzelTokatl

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i've got the Era by Jawbone, simply awesome. Would love to figure out a good use for the jambox... might have to annoy the wifey by hiding this in the room when im out and playing music... >=-)

Hogosha

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone JAMBOX, for me? Thanks!

No, seriously... having this accessory would be amazing. I'm an avid music listener and would love to have this as part of my gadgetry to enjoy it even more.
Again, great giveaways... good luck to everyone!

:cool:

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have the Jawbone Jambox, as it will keep me safe on the road as I will get rid of my wired head set that tangles with my gear lever. no wire and I dont have to take the phone outside my pouch, just jam away. ITs going to be perfect companion for my Iphone 4S

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Are you Kidding Me! I want it because I need something in my room so that I can listen to music beside on this iPhone :)

rayato

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
One JAMBOX please!

I've always wanted a JAMBOX because it is so awesome and portable, it hurts. But since I've been unemployed for quite for some time, this is the only feasible way of getting one. Can I has Jambox? :)

njzfinest101

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Jambox

Im a music freak i would love to have one of these to take to work as my sprint kiosk doesnt have any audio equipment... would defenitly help pass the day by please choose me!!! and i also love jawbone products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll