Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uselessbass

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
please

my boss just got one and i am very envious, with 3 kids i don't think i can afford one anytime soon cause i gotta save all my extra money to buy the next iPhone :)

foggylemon

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win this! Absolutely need a new sound system in my apartment; plugging it into a dock and not being able to use it is getting old.

baloghjz

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone makes some quality stuff! My wife and I are having our first child and I don't have the money to buy a radio for the baby's room. This would be great!

anon(3981)

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I want sound all around

Why do I want one of these? Well I like to have music playing almost all the time but headphones aren't always practical. This little bad boy would fill in the gaps and let me listen to my music where and whenever I wanted. Plus being able to share with friends is a major bonus.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This would be an amazing addition to my new (exclusive) Sprint iPhone 5 (ok, really to my new AT&T iPhone 4S).

George.Arnold

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I need this for my morning routine. I could use it out in the garage for my workout, blast some tunes for my shower, and then keep it going while I'm getting ready. This would also be great for taking out to the pool/river during the summers. I've been a long time Jawbone user and this would be a nice addition to my collection.

Suefnp

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 of the jawbone ear candy, and this boom box jumped out at me at a local retailer. It looks cool and delivers great sound? Sounds great, count me in!

gonzoguy24

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I want it because I used to have one but my roommates friend was using it one morning while I was asleep and it fell off our fireplace mantle and broke! The thing is so loud it tends to move from the vibrations! To top it all off this friend of my roommate woke me up, told me he was sorry he broke it and proceeded to buy himself a brand new one the next weekend because he liked mine so much! I couldn't make this story up if I tried!

On another note, for the short time I did have it, I brought it up to several friend's lake houses since it was the perfect travel buddy. The thing got more compliments than anything else I have ever owned. Everyone who saw it immediately wanted one of their own! Even the guy who broke mine... :(

wiseandwitty

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Rene and TiPb - I can only begin to count the reasons I want/need it - most of which involve the fact that I have 5 small children (oldest is 6 - youngest are 2-year old twins!) that tend to get to and damage things that are big, bulky and/or plugged in. That is at home . . . in my office we have janitors that have sticky fingers and my dock "disappeared" 2 weeks ago. This would be awesome for my home and office - and with my 5 kids, it's gonna be a while before I can buy one on my own!

gatortone

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I want a Jambox so that I wouldn't have to wear my headphones anymore for conference calls. The default speaker on my iphone isn't loud enough, so this would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisadam