iTunes 11.0.2 released

pinorally

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
You're very welcome and let us know if it helped or not. :)

It took me a while but I did it, thank you so much for your help...I am an happy man again :) Just one more question : Do you think I've done somenthing wrong when updating iTunes ? And how can I avoid this problem again in the future ? Thank You !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It took me a while but I did it, thank you so much for your help...I am an happy man again :)
I'm glad I was able to help..:)
Just one more question : Do you think I've done somenthing wrong when updating iTunes ? And how can I avoid this problem again in the future ? Thank You !
No, I don't. Sometimes, installations/upgrades get corrupted and repeating the procedure is often the best fix.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For whatever reason, the link downloads iTunes 11.0.1 even though the website is clearly displaying 11.0.2. Is this happening to anyone else? Even clicking the update option within iTunes on my MacBook states that 11.0.1 is the latest available version.

UPDATE: Nevermind. Selecting to check for updates for OS X has allowed me to update iTunes to 11.0.2.
I opened iTunes to update a few apps and it immediatly told me I had an update to 11.0.2 and I did it. First time I got a message that to complete install I had to restart the computer which I don't remember doing. Went right into help>About to confirm new install and I DO have 11.0.2.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I got it via the Mac AppStore/software updates... I imagine the rest of the traditional ways of obtaining iTunes will catch up soon if they haven't already...

Keith Ty for the info. I as answering 'D above just opened iTunes to update apps and it told me I had an update.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if the lag problem is happening on PCs only. The latest iTunes version is working well as like it did with all the previous version on my MacBook.

On a pretty powerful Windows 7 PC here and no problems with install or lag within iTunes. Now when I go into the app store or any other store it takes forever to render images but it also did this for the previous version to be honest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber