It's official, I finally got my 5s...

He123321

Feb 9, 2005
Visit site
Well, I walked in to my local Best Buy this morning, and $5.99 later, I walked out a happy camper. (pic Below)

I got myself the 16g on Sprint network, and now the setting up fun begins. I was looking for something small, and my daughter converted me ever since she ditched her S3 for a gold 5s this past summer. I will be using it for the basics functions, since my Tab 3 will do most of the entertaining work. Use to be a very heavy user, and owned almost every pda phone/pda that was ever sold by Sprint. Those days have long gone the way Dodo :)

Not let me go, and figure this little guy out :tongue:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 82

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new iPhone 5S and accessories, and I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. Enjoy!...:)

He123321

Feb 9, 2005
Visit site
So far so good with the lil guy.

Still trying to figure it out, especially its ability to multitask. Great feel on the hands for one hand operation, good battery life, and I love the smoothness of the OS. Everything just works, with the no frills, or bloatware.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So far so good with the lil guy.

Still trying to figure it out, especially its ability to multitask. Great feel on the hands for one hand operation, good battery life, and I love the smoothness of the OS. Everything just works, with the no frills, or bloatware.
Yes indeed, that just about describes iOS.... "IT JUST WORKS"

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll be returning soon as well. I switched from 5s to the note 3 over the summer. Recently purchased a 6plus. While it is a fantastic device I also miss the one handed use of the 5s as well as the overall form factor. I ordered a new 5s from Verizon and it should be here this week. I look forward to it and will still keep the us around for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB