Is there a way to remove an insurance block on an iPhone 6 Pus?

I

iMore Question

I had someone on my phone plan that had a damaged phone that I put insurance claim on. The insurance ship a phone that was never received after a week. I called the insurance and they shipped out another phone which was received and activated. After two weeks I found a phone in my mailbox just lying there in no packaging or nothing. I'm thinking it was the original phone that was mailed and taking off my porch and return by the person who took it because it wasn't any good for them. I was thinking that maybe I would be able to use the phone for myself when I had called AT&T they told me that there was insurance block on that phone And to just dispose of it. I'm wondering if anybody knows how to take an insurance block off the phone so that maybe I could possibly use it for myself?? I would hate to dispose of a bran new iPhone 6 Plus

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Insuarnce block on iPhone 6plus

If they replaced the replacement phone you're not entitled to the that first phone.
There's no way of using the phone if its insurance blocked it's a paper weight use it for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Insuarnce block on iPhone 6plus

Return the first phone back to the insurance provider. It's their device -- not yours.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Insuarnce block on iPhone 6plus

Return the first phone back to the insurance provider. It's their device -- not yours.

Pretty much this.

Anyway, if there's a block on it, it's utterly useless and can't be activated. At best, you have a funky looking paperweight.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87