Is there a better keyboard than the stock keyboard on iPhone 6?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey just had a bug fix update a few days ago. I'm going to give it a shot again

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm using SwiftKey Beta, and it works fine. There's still the occasional issue with messages. But that's not just SwiftKey. All 3rd party keyboards have that problem. If the keyboard vanishes, I just swipe it out of the multitasking trey and then it's fine. I think it's an issue Apple needs to address. SwiftKey itself works great.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm using SwiftKey Beta, and it works fine. There's still the occasional issue with messages. But that's not just SwiftKey. All 3rd party keyboards have that problem. If the keyboard vanishes, I just swipe it out of the multitasking trey and then it's fine. I think it's an issue Apple needs to address. SwiftKey itself works great.

I really hope it gets resolved. I really liked it. But the last version I tried literally would not populate unless I hit the globe..

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I really hope it gets resolved. I really liked it. But the last version I tried literally would not populate unless I hit the globe..

It's hit or miss with mine. Sometimes it lands on the stock and sometimes on SwiftKey. I can switch threads in messages and it might be either one. I doubt it's SwiftKey specific. Rearranging the order in Settings doesn't seem to help.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
It's hit or miss with mine. Sometimes it lands on the stock and sometimes on SwiftKey. I can switch threads in messages and it might be either one. I doubt it's SwiftKey specific. Rearranging the order in Settings doesn't seem to help.

I tried that and I still had the same result. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77