Is it advisable to update to iOS 9.3.4?

WilliamCoes

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I just received the notification to update to iOS 9.3.4
Are there any problems with this update?
I had problems when going from 7 to 8.
I had a brick for two days and lost photos and data.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The update was released I believe over a week ago. If it had its problems they'd be pretty well-known by now. You'll be fine in updating.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I also had a bricked device when I went from 7 to 8. However I took it into the Apple store and they replaced it for me because it was under warranty. I think I had an issue once when updating to another version and it locked up solid on me, but the Apple store was able to revive it that time. I havent had an issue since.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Zero issues for me. I usually check here, one or two more sites, and twitter and then update. Usually that keeps me free of any major issues.

I think Rene stopped me from going to iOS 8.0.1 on my iPhone 6 back in the day.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
No issues here, either. Nothing obvious in the way of earth-shattering improvements, either - but I gather its all 'security' issues, so behind-the-scenes stuff, I suppose.

I guess we'll have to wait to iOS 10 before seeing something Insanely Great that will make us completely re-think the value of the smart phone. (*snork*. Ha, ha)

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Ya go with the update it works perfectly fine and is really stable and I would really encourage upgrading if you have a 4s for this will be the last update for it probably.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB