Is anyone else tempted to get the new iPad Air?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I just preordered the case on Logitech site. I will be preordering for the iPad air on Friday. I have decided on the blue.!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Apple reps are acting as if they don’t know when the preorder will start on the new Air 4. It isn’t in the Apple store app like the new iPhone 12 is.....however, Verizon has it and the countdown clock to order it! And will be delivered on Oct 30th. A little over 7 hours before preorder
I think I will just order it with Verizon. Won’t have to use a credit card . Directly on my Verizon account for two years

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
No, I shall not be getting an iPad Air, it is nearly twice the price of the basic iPad and does not do anything I need, that the basic one does not. I do think that if we stopped buying hardware just because it is new, we could encourage Apple to make more real advances.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: iPad Air looks tempting

It'll be a while! I'm targeting Christmas for the iPhone, and my birthday in April for the Watch. But, you better believe that I'm going to start buying lottery tickets. Since I just got a new car, I have to be patient! :D

Congratulations on your new ride. Sweet!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am very excited. I placed my order for the blue. Ships on the 30th. Can’t wait.
I received yesterday the Logitech keyboard case for it. My Apple Pencil arrives today

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

My mini 2 still works too but it’s become a bit slow. That price is really pulling me in LOL

I am loving this iPad Air 4. You would not regret getting it, that is for sure. I purchased the sky blue and the color is really pretty.
I also have the Apple Pencil and the Logitech keyboard case .
The color is hidden in the case, but I don’t care about that. I am all about protecting the iPad, I like the Logitech brand.. All the iPads I have had I have used the Logitech rather than the Apple keyboard/case. This Logitech has a nice fabric like finish to it. The keyboard is comfortable to type on and the weight of it doesn’t bother me.
I am thrilled.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I am loving this iPad Air 4. You would not regret getting it, that is for sure. I purchased the sky blue and the color is really pretty.
I also have the Apple Pencil and the Logitech keyboard case .
The color is hidden in the case, but I don’t care about that. I am all about protecting the iPad, I like the Logitech brand.. All the iPads I have had I have used the Logitech rather than the Apple keyboard/case. This Logitech has a nice fabric like finish to it. The keyboard is comfortable to type on and the weight of it doesn’t bother me.
I am thrilled.

That’s awesome!!! I’m still on the fence about it. I’m not sure what’s going on with me and iPads but I’m having a hard time deciding on the one I want!! Guess that’s not a bad problem to have

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Tempted yes. But realistically I can't justify upgrading from my Air 3 right now when the only feature I really want is having the speakers on both sides.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77