Is anyone else noticing a slight hangin problem in the messages app?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
hey guys anyone else noticing a slight hangin problem in the messages app? av tried restore n factory reset but still persists maybe it's a bug in 8.1.3?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
hey guys anyone else noticing a slight hangin problem in the messages app? av tried restore n factory reset but still persists maybe it's a bug in 8.1.3?

Yes I have in the message, emails and a couple of apps since updating to 8.1.3. Did all of the necessary "things" and the hesitation is still there.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Yup, I've also got iMessage dropping to SMS pretty frequently now or not working at all. When trying to access the camera from the lock screen 50% of the time it is now completely non-functional; I click the shutter and nothing happens. This is on my iPhone 6, my iPhone 5 does not have any of these issues.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed anything out of the usual. Many times photos do take forever to send. Sometimes not at all. But I've had that issue going back with every iPhone and OS I've had.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have in the message, emails and a couple of apps since updating to 8.1.3. Did all of the necessary "things" and the hesitation is still there.

my notifications lag now too :( not happy I have to click on fb now to get the notification :/ ope they fix this!!

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes sir! At least on a day on my 6.

I end up having to close and reopen on the app.

I think when they bump up the RAM this will go away.

Certain apps also crash constantly.

*sigh*

Such is life.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
my notifications lag now too :( not happy I have to click on fb now to get the notification :/ ope they fix this!!

Yup. This is happening to me, I noticed it today. I've been working from home so it's quieter and I can pay attention to things like alerts. FB is delayed. Haven't noticed anything on messages or mail though.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have never noticed any delay in messages, I don't use FB so no thoughts on that.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Facebook's recent update made their app slow to load. But I don't think it's the phone's OS. It's just another crummy Facebook update. I haven't noticed anything else.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4