iro-iro - Relaxing Color Puzzle

albemala

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone 👋,

I've recently released a new game (iro-iro), and I'm looking for some general feedback.

Here's a short description:

iro-iro is a unique visual puzzle game. If you’ve grown tired of pure logic puzzle games and want to play something
refreshing and challenging, iro-iro is for you!

The goal in iro-iro is simple – arrange the colors to form a harmonious, uniform color pattern. With over 300+
distinctive puzzles to solve, you’ll find a challenge no matter what your experience level.

The visual nature of iro-iro gives this puzzle game a deeply relaxing effect. No need for complicated mathematics,
lightning quick reactions or tough logic here! All you need to do is arrange the colors and enjoy the process of solving
stunning puzzles.

And here's a few screenshots from the game:

11.png
12.png

13.png
14.png

The game is available for iOS here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/iro-iro-relaxing-color-puzzle/id1563030881

I'd be interested in your opinion about this game. If you feel like it, please download the game and let me know what
you think of it.

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone ������,

I've recently released a new game (iro-iro), and I'm looking for some general feedback.

Here's a short description:

And here's a few screenshots from the game:

I'd be interested in your opinion about this game. If you feel like it, please download the game and let me know what
you think of it.

Thank you in advance! ������

Thanks for sharing your App! I wish you great success with it!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup