Iphone Ugrade Check Eligibility Issue

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi for those currently in iphone upgrade program can you please try to check your eligbility here:

https://secure1.store.apple.com/shop/eligibility/checkUpgradeEligibility

For some reason it keeps telling me something went wrong and not able to pull up. I'm wondering if this is because I've had my phone replace under warranty since by Apple? If I use the original serial number that I originally purchased under the program, it says it's not registered.

Do you think this will be an issue when I pre-order and pick up in store during release day or will they will be able to pull up my account? I've made 12 payments already.

Please try and let me know if it works and if your phone is a replacement or not.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't have serial number now to check but how much credit do you get for 6s plus 128gb?

Not sure what you mean? You basically just trade in for the new one and you start with a new 24month plan installment. Any money owed with your current phone will be paid off after 12 months of payment when you trade in.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Not sure what you mean? You basically just trade in for the new one and you start with a new 24month plan installment. Any money owed with your current phone will be paid off after 12 months of payment when you trade in.
My bad. I thought something like upgrade program lol

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Apple has it's own upgrade plan. I have it on my iPad Air 2. It's actually up this month and I can upgrade to a new iPad and just pay the monthly fee for 2-years, like car lease. However I won't be upgrading the Air 2 and will just have a lower bill each month. Can do the same for the phone and pay the $23 to _____ whatever and every 2 years just trade it in for a new one, and keep paying.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
This is the error I get:

Something went wrong while we were checking your eligibility. Please go back and try again.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
This is the error I get:
Something went wrong while we were checking your eligibility. Please go back and try again.

Maybe because you're not on that program? If you're not using the Apple pay-as-you-go plan.. you won't get a correct answer. Are you signed up? This is not a "carrier" upgrade page. It's a specific apply plan.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Maybe because you're not on that program? If you're not using the Apple pay-as-you-go plan.. you won't get a correct answer. Are you signed up? This is not a "carrier" upgrade page. It's a specific apply plan.

I'm on the iPhone upgrade program when I bought my 6s plus. Not carrier specific financing plan.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz