iPhone Pro Max Case Thread. Let's see them.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: What case is everyone getting for their iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Any opinions on the Apple clear case? I ordered it and am not overly impressed for the price. Plus it feels REALLY slippery. I wasn't expecting a hard plastic shell.

After using Apple's version of a Clear Case for about 24 hours, I can say it's definitely not like the other Clear Cases I have tried/used. It seems to be more of an Acrylic material than TPU or regular plastic, and doesn't scratch as easily as the ones I've previously tried/used. If I was going for grip, I wouldn't be using this case or any smooth clear case it's not designed for that purpose in my opinion, it's more to show off the new Midnight Green color for me. I will be purchasing the Apple leather once the color newness wears off....LOL

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

Well, I just picked up the Apple  Clear Case. It allows my Midnight Green to show. I was surprised that it feels more like acrylic than TPU. I love it, and it's more like the normal Apple quality I've come to expect.

Thanks that’s useful to know as the reviews on Apple online were really bad for the XR version, including how slippery they were. I got the Midnight Green and was very tempted by the clear case.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Hehe me too. Although I REALLY like my current case. Maybe I’ll rock this for a year, skip next years upgrade (it’ll be a new watch year for me anyway), and get an Apple leather case so it’ll feel like a new phone :). Now, do I go midnight blue or saddle brown?

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site

A case on my iPhone?....That’s not gonna happen....

After getting Apple Care today, I can see how I can feel this way too. I’ll at least go with the least protection now! These devices are beautiful

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I got this case mate. I usually buy a cheap silicone case until Lumee comes out with a case for this model.

0ffb40238fa6314a2a46cccc1cb632f9.jpg

I was thinking about that one but I like to use a pop socket and thought the ridges wouldn’t work. It looks really good with the green!
Ended up with the Case Mate camo in the teal and green which is pretty nice. Also a Sonix pearl tort that is amazing. Both the Sonix and the Case Mate have nice clicky buttons, which is a must for me.
I sent a Speck clear case back. Hated the feel of it. Ordered a Smartish Kung Fu grip in clear instead.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I've never gotten into those pop thingies. I've held two phones with pop thingies on them (one wanted me to take a pic with her phone, the other I was navigating while she drove) and they just seem so awkward to me. What exactly is the point of them?

I never thought I would like them, but got one several months ago and have found I really like them. It saves hand cramp when you’re using your phone for a long time. I also like to read on my phone when I go to bed and the pop socket works like a handle for me and makes it easier to get comfortable with the phone.
Cool thing with them now is the swappable tops. Not only can you change the top without removing the entire thing, but you just twist the top off and you can wirelessly charge your phone.
I don’t ever think of them as a way to carry the phone around, just as an aid when I’m looking at my phone. Makes a great stand too for watching a video.
For a really secure hold that you can actually sling your phone around by if you wanted to, nothing beats a loopy case. But you can’t use the loop as a stand.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

After using Apple's version of a Clear Case for about 24 hours, I can say it's definitely not like the other Clear Cases I have tried/used. It seems to be more of an Acrylic material than TPU or regular plastic, and doesn't scratch as easily as the ones I've previously tried/used. If I was going for grip, I wouldn't be using this case or any smooth clear case it's not designed for that purpose in my opinion, it's more to show off the new Midnight Green color for me. I will be purchasing the Apple leather once the color newness wears off....LOL

I'm probably going to buy a non clear case as well after a bit. I'm looking at the Mous limitless 3.0 this time. Been wanting to try one and mobilereviews eh put it over the catalyst and rhino cases. Just have to decide between the carbon fiber look or one of the nice wood ones

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

Figured why hide such a beautiful color. Got the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case and popped on a popsocket.
d55fbe2c6f0cea67e0deb1db923249c9.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Well, I just picked up the Apple  Clear Case. It allows my Midnight Green to show. I was surprised that it feels more like acrylic than TPU. I love it, and it's more like the normal Apple quality I've come to expect.

. What happened to leather only?

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

I hate thick cases. I have apple care + and full front glass protector but I still like some protection. As slim as possible for me. I like how this case protects around lenses.

TOZO for iPhone 11 Pro Max Case 6.5 Inch(2019), Ultra Thin Hard Cover [0.35mm] World's Thinnest Protect Bumper Slim Fit Shell [ Semi-Transparent ] Lightweight with [Matte Finish Black] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WD4B6L...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3162932

dcffe7eeb038517362b18652855dad70.jpg
fa253c6b8e65ce027124f46a6fe5d55b.jpg
5f65634469c8999f4002645fbacf043d.jpg
a71516e6acba10c9e7169c4d1eca21a4.jpg

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site

I'll get my usual Apple Silicone case and perhaps an Apple Leather case. Although I'm really liking that Spigen clear Ultra Hybrid case.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Quad Lock. Best photography case. AND great device protection.

2580e19cb5e2840b87f8ff2b75bf498f.jpg

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

My eBay cases
Feels sooooooooooooo good!!
Keeps the phone slim

Two more colors on the way

be0e2100e096627e78139609e8ea84bc.jpg