iPhone CrApp List

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
-9999999999999 for Vol Master $0.99

this app is a BIG scam!! it claims to boost your volume by such and such db but it doesnt do anything at all!!! this is the worse $1 i have ever spent... i would have rather burned that dollar then to get burned by these scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dylan11

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
-9999999999999 for Vol Master $0.99

this app is a BIG scam!! it claims to boost your volume by such and such db but it doesnt do anything at all!!! this is the worse $1 i have ever spent... i would have rather burned that dollar then to get burned by these scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another reason the app store should allow refunds. The quality would greatly improve instead of Apple showing off that hugely inflated number of "apps".

Kari

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I expected alot more from the Sim City app and it is defintally not worth $10.

Oh, do I ever agree! I'm just happy I got it at 99 cents. I think EA should've made it so we can get their "deluxe" version for free. I can't even figure out have to play the game so it's a total waste of a dollar.

I'm sure a lot of people don't agree with me, but I think Pocket God is one of the most useless apps I've paid for, one of the few I wish I hadn't downloaded.

emmy2phones

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Another reason the app store should allow refunds. The quality would greatly improve instead of Apple showing off that hugely inflated number of "apps".

I totally agree there should be refunds, I must have wasted at least ?20.00 on apps that don't do what it says on the tin. The thing is if the app doesn't have a lite version for free you have to just trust it, not an easy thing to do when there is a lot of scams about.

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I totally agree there should be refunds, I must have wasted at least ?20.00 on apps that don't do what it says on the tin. The thing is if the app doesn't have a lite version for free you have to just trust it, not an easy thing to do when there is a lot of scams about.

I agree with you that the quality of apps in app store should be improved

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB