iPhone as iPod..?

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
100% I do. I use it portably (with my new Dr Dre Solos - not bad headphones at all!), in my car (pioneer hookup to my gps nav system :D) and listen at home in my HK stereo. Pretty much I've spent too much on every aspect of music in my life - I afforded this by not wearing clothes lol jkjk.

iOS Concept

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Listening musics with 'moda' headphone for 1 and half hour in the morning and another 1 and half hour in the everning on almost every weekdays since the past 6 months. I have listen to each of the 3000+ songs in my iTunes library at least once but the last 125 songs. iPod in iPhone 3GS is a pleasure...

gurustevie

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I use the iPod part of the iPhone loads, still use my iPod Classic 120GB a fair bit though as that holds all of my music whereas my iPhone only has my preferred tunes.

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
the main and probably only reason I chose the iPhone was to have the iPod functionality, so that I could only carry one device and always have it with me when I wanted my music, or when I go running so that I always have a means of communication.

In all honesty, my BB Tour 9630 was an excellent device and I was very happy with it, except when it came to music playback it felt lacking.

mawbry

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Use iPod functionality of iPhone during commute (45 minutes each way), plus exercise. Download a ton of podcasts, as well as Pandora at work and MLB 2010 for my baseball audio fix.

MikeCase

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
If I'm not at my desk, I'm listening to something on my iPhone. Usually podcasts and every now and then an audiobook; I rarely listen to music on it though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire