iPhone 7 Or iPhone 7plus, WHICH SHOULD I BUY !?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Techie talk? 7 year old technology? In this day of technology age, that screen is no longer gorgeous. That's a fanboy response of you.

People who don't hang out in tech forums will probably not view tech devices in the same manner as we do, and yes, the screen of the iPhone 7 is still gorgeous to "me". I've had the device and a part of me still wish that I had kept it. For my needs, it was sufficient, and I'm the type of person who tries to use all that the device offers so I'm sure a non-techie will more than likely be pleased with it, depending on their needs. Anyway, that is my 2¢....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thats up to him but for the little bit of $$ I'd definitely want a HD screen, great battery life and the better camera. If he can deal with the bigger phone I'd recommend + all day long

I hear ya........Either way, I hope the OP is pleased with his choice

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Ive had the 7 and now the 7 plus, the plus is a better phone overall but it's big in the pocket, and so was the 7 for my 4-6 walks, especially when you case them, i just got a SE for out and about at a bargain price, the 7 and probably the new 8 and even the S8 would still be too big for some of my uses.
At home/office and in the car the 7 plus is brilliant.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the 7 Plus, but I do have the 6s Plus. Same size. It fits great in all my pockets. Even in an Otterbox Commuter case. But I don't wear tight fitin' jeans.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I upgraded from the iPhone 5s to the 6s Plus a couple months after the 6s Plus came out, and because of the size, it was literally a big difference. I could see the screen so much better! The Plus sizes generally have higher resolution screens, bigger batteries, and in this case, the 7 Plus is equipped with dual cameras that take amazing photos. I switched to the 7 Plus when that came out and have been very impressed. I am very happy with my 7 Plus, and I think you will be very happy with it too.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have always had larger screens coming from Samsung and the 7+ is what caught my attention. I am loving it. Battery life great. Perfect. I can't use smaller screen devices

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I need that next time, my eyes aren't what they used to be! #over40troubles

While my vision seems to be aging well, I struggle with adjusting to the small screen when I have to do something on my daughters phone. Don't get me started on working on my sons 5S. Although that phone still feels amazing in the hand. I just can't do the screen size.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm used to bigger screens, so it was a bit of an adjustment when I picked up a 7. However, I DO like it. Although, when it's time to upgrade again I'm going back to the bigger screen to reduce strain on the ol' eyes. An iPhone 7 is a step up in size from your 5s, so it's mainly a matter of how much screen you want. Check them out in the store, pick the one that feels right for you. :cool:

Hi all

Please help this weekend I'm buying myself an iPhone Cause I didn't upgrade since the iPhone 5s,
what I would really want to know which iPhone is the best between 7 & 7 plus?

jfa1

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm a long time windows phone user who's trying to decide whether to switch to iPhone or Android or stick with Windows Phone as long as I can. As far as screen size I went from a 1520 6" to the 5.2" 950. And right now Im thinking about the 6+ or 6S+ because I like the 5.5 inch screen size but I'm also liking the MotoG4+ with the same screen size at a much lower price with great pixel density. I must admit that I'm leaning android but my wife and daughter are iPhones iPads and our grandsons 3 and 7 each have their own iPad Mini 2's.

Thats my 2cents on screen size.

fatalpuls3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

Please help this weekend I'm buying myself an iPhone Cause I didn't upgrade since the iPhone 5s,
what I would really want to know which iPhone is the best between 7 & 7 plus?

I originally went to the iPhone 6s plus from the 5s then when the 7 came out i went to the iPhone 7 due to the mid size. I find the 7 to be easier handle with one hand, easier to pocket and not like carrying a boulder in your pants pocket.

I suggest the iPhone 7

Digital-Nomad

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Depends on your needs. If you just want to make phone calls, check your email, browse internet etc I would go for the iPhone7. If you use your phone a lot you might want to go for the bigger iPhone 7 plus screen and better battery.

If you want to use your phone for photography and editing stuff: plus for sure!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77